Although our clients have different lifestyles, ages and personal goals, we’ve developed a passion and specialty in customizing strategic financial plans for Women, Retirees, and Pre-Retirees retiring within the “Retirement Red Zone” (5 years before retirement).
“Women can’t afford to invest as well as men. We need to do it better.”
-Bridget Macaskill, Former CEO Oppenheimer Funds
- 90% of women will be solely responsible for their finances at some point in their lives 1
- High probability of widowhood – 70% of “Baby Boom” women will outlive their spouses 2
- More than ¾ of children who live with a single parent live with their mother 3
We help women discover ways to attain financial freedom.
1 Source: Women in Phlanthropy, March 2003
2 Source: US Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, March 2002
3 Source: US Dept. of Health and Human Services, Administration on Aging, June 2001
Have you considered that your retirement years could exceed your years of employment...
- Will your retirement income keep pace with the rising cost of healthcare, food, and other ongoing expenses?
- Is there a chance you could outlive your retirement nest egg?
- Do you have a tactical investment strategy whereby your investments are frequently monitored & revised based on the economic environment?
Seek wise counsel. Retire with confidence.
One year from now you may wish you started today...
- How much money will you need to retire; are you financially prepared?
- Are your investments too aggressive or too conservative for your planned retirement age?
- Have you developed a “retirement income strategy” that coordinates social security, pension, and personal investments?